Apart from physical infrastructure, MIIC intends to create certain other supports and services which would include:
- Pool of mentors, experts in technology, legal, financial and related matters, with or without consideration
- Organizing events to help companies in networking and showcasing their technologies,
- Meetings with alumni, VCs, industry professionals etc.
Incubatee companies can avail of the above support and services when offered by MNIT.
- Facilitating networking with professional resources, which include mentors, experts, consultants and advisors for the companies under incubation.
- Pool of mentors, experts in technology, legal, financial and related matters, with or without consideration.
In addition, MNIT shall also build up information and knowledge pool to be useful generically for startup companies. Incubation center along with entrepreneurship cell will coordinate various experts for management & other finance/ legal education and training programmes designed for start-up companies.