iB Hubs is a PAN India startup hub committed to developing a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in every nook and corner of India. It provides end-to-end assistance to startups, giving equal importance to Purpose-Driven Social Enterprises and NGOs as well as Profit Driven Enterprises. With a team of 200 committed individuals, and with a vision to establish 2,500 centres across the country, iB Hubs has already established 30 centres across 7 states, including five nodal centers in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Lucknow”
MIIC registered Incubatees would get following Benefits from this MOU:
· iBuild agrees to provide technical assistance to our Incubatees based on requirement
· Incubatees can avail iBuild’s co-working spaces & other facilities present across India
· iBuild agrees to provide internships to students of MNIT, Jaipur
· iBuild agrees to provide a common online facility across the country by providing access to iB Hubs global mentor community, investor community
· iBuild agrees to conduct trainings and workshops at MNIT campus: like Cyber Security, IoT, Data Analytics, IPR, financial and business modeling etc., based on availability.
· iBuild will also help identify innovative ideas and get them register at MIIC to access labs & facilities as per availability and charges will be paid to MIIC accordingly.
· iBuild Incubatees would also be able to access MIIC co-working space as part of MOU